Michelin Restaurant Promotion
Terms and Conditions:
The Terms and conditions of the Drive and Dine with Michelin promotion are below:
1. The ‘Michelin Restaurant Promotion’ (the ‘Promotion’) is open to all consumers who are UK residents aged 18 and over, except Michelin Tyre PLC’s (the ‘Promoter’) employees, its agencies or anyone else connected with the creation and administration of this Promotion, or trade customers including tyre dealer’s employees. This offer is open to retail customers only (excludes company vehicle drivers).
2. By participating in this Promotion, claimants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and by any other requirements set out in the promotional material.
3. By participating in this Promotion, the details you provide on the online claim form will be processed by a third party (SODEXO) to issue the restaurant gift card and the information given will be checked by SODEXO to confirm the identity of the claimant.
4. Completion of the mandatory fields is necessary to carry out identity checks and to validate your claim. Date of birth is only required for the activation of the restaurant gift card, and for identity checks should you need to contact the restaurant gift card team with queries.
5. There is a purchase requirement. Claimants must purchase two or more MICHELIN car, van or 4x4 tyres in a single transaction for a single vehicle between 1 October and 30 November 2017.
6. The Promotion will reward a restaurant gift card to the value of £10 for two, or £25 for four 13” to 15” MICHELIN car, van or 4x4 tyres purchased,
£15 for two or £40 for four 16” MICHELIN car, van or 4x4 tyres purchased, £20 for two or £50 for four 17” and 18” MICHELIN car, van or 4x4 tyres purchased and £40 for two or £100 for four 19” and above MICHELIN car, van or 4x4 tyres purchased. Restaurant gift cards will be sent within 28 days from receipt of claim. All claimants purchasing 4 or more MICHELIN car, van or 4x4 tyres in a single transaction will also receive a Michelin eating out in pubs guides.
7. Promotion only available at participating tyre dealers. A list of participating dealers can be found at www.michelin.co.uk or by calling the Michelin helpline number on 01908 228342. If you are in doubt please ask your tyre dealer if your purchase will qualify for this promotion.
8. Closing date and time for receipt of claims is midnight 31 December 2017.
9. Claims must be made on an official claim form completed online at http://offers.michelin.co.uk and must be accompanied with an uploaded, clear and legible invoice highlighting the tyres purchased. It is recommended that you keep a copy for your records. An on-screen confirmation is provided upon successful submission of the claim.
10. Only one claim per vehicle is permitted. Entry into this Promotion cannot be in conjunction with any other offer. Lost, incomplete, invalid, illegible or late claims will not be accepted. The Promoter reserves the right to dispute a claim if it believes the claim is not legitimate. The Promoter’s decision is final.
11. Please refer to the restaurant gift card for full terms and conditions of its use.
12. The restaurant gift cards are non-transferable and no cash alternative will be offered.
13. The restaurant gift cards are subject to availability. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute with an alternative prize of equal value in the event that circumstances beyond its control make this unavoidable.
14. Promoter: Michelin Tyre PLC, Campbell Road, Stoke-on-Trent, ST4 4EY.
Enter your registration
What our customers think
“The service, integrity, honesty and quality of service are exemplary! Wish more businesses were like this one. I went there to get a Pirelli P7 fitted. Their prices are very competitive - £105 versus the £159 I recently paid at KwitFit! I was replacing the tyre because of a puncture; they checked the tyre and told me they could repair it, So, £15 rather £105, A massive saving! Since my visit, I have told all of my friends to go there for any tyres they require. Five-Star service!”
“Super fast puncture repair on 50% worn Michelin Primacy - The staff at Tyre Brigade confirmed that a visible screw penetration was repairable with no 'advice' pressure given to replace the tyre as is generally encountered at the big chains - Puncture repaired, wheel re-balanced and job completed within 20 mins for £15 while I waited. - No wonder there was a constant flow of customers arriving for new tyre fittings, while I was there. Tyre Brigade will be my first stop for my next set of new tyres. Sincere compliments on the excellent no-nonsense service - A genuine breath of fresh air! ”
“I always use the tyre brigade as I find the staff really friendly and knowledgeable. The manager, Luke, always puts himself out to help you with any problem you may bring him and is always very fair with the prices. ”