WATFORD TYRE BRIGADE is proud to be an appointed supply agent for the Falken Tyre brand.
The brand has grown considerably since its humble beginnings in 1983 to its current status of a world class leading tyre manufacturer whose innovative leading edge design tachnologies have assured them an enviable reputation as one of the worlds top manufacturers of ultra high performance tyre products. The prominent points during its history are detailed below -
- 1983 - The Falken tyre brand was born as the high performance of OHTSU Tire and Rubber industries in Japan.
- 1984 - Falken followed what could be described as a conservative marketing approach, winning races in its home market and building reputation before expanding into new markets launching a range of tyres that targeted drivers who relished the association with a winning brand.
- 1985 - Started Falken Motorsport and began U.S distribution in Glendale CA.
- 1988 - Introduced the 'Sencera’ `range - A tyre range offering lasting confidence and comfort for a variety of vehicles along with Hisa Yokoshima winning the 'Mirage Cup International Series Championship`
- 1990- Falken enter the N1 6hr 400 km endurance race at Sugu. Nissan Skyline R32 running Falken tyres class winner.
- 1991 - Opened U.S headquarters.
- 1993 - Entered the Paris to Dakar rally in three classes.
- 1996 - Launched the ZE502 tyre. The first in the 'Ziex` series.
- 1999 - Team Falken begins competing in the ADAC Rennen Nürburgring 24 hour endurance race with the Nissan GT -R 33.
- 2001- Falken becomes international hill climb sponsor.
- 2003 - The sport of 'Drifting` is introduced to the U.S. The inaugural event is held at Irwindale, C.A. followed by the first D1 Grand Prix drifting competition in the U.S.
- 2006 - The Falken ZE912 attains the 'Top pick` accolade in 'Consumer Reports`.
- 2008 - Falken Tyre Europe GmbH is founded in Offenbach am Main
- 2010 - Falken introduces the all new 'Wild Peak` all terrain tyre.
- 2012 - Falken takes the podium at the Baltimore Grand Prix.
- 2013 - Falken achieves scored second straight win at the Hammers Everyman Challenge...again
- 2015 – Falken Motorsports places 3rd in the ADAC 24 Hour Race
- 2015 – The new Falken Porsche 911 GT3 car is announced for the new racing season
- 2016 – The Azenis FK510 is “highly recommended” as a UHP tyre by the German auto magazine Autozeitung
- 2016 – Falken Tyres becomes a Platinum Partner of FC Ingolstadt 04 in Germany
- 2016 – Falken Tyres launch the Azenis FK510 SUV tyre
- 2017 – New LINAM VAN01 summer tyre for light trucks & vans launched
- 2017 – The Azenis FK510 places as a finalist in the Autobild Summer Tyre tests, with a particularly impressive performance in wet braking
- 2017 – Team Falken wins second race of the Red Bull Air Race World Championship 2017
- 2017 – The Falken 510 achieves ‘highly recommended’ in the Evo magazine Summer tyre tests
- 2017 – Falken announces global partnership with Liverpool FC
As you can see from the company's history, Falken has a great motorsport heritage that has allowed the many developments in tyre design discovered through racing and motorsport experience to become part of our every day tyre design and technology resulting in ever more capable products at our disposal.
You can find a full and extensive range of Falken products available at the most competitive prices here at WATFORD TYRE BRIGADE . LTD.
Enter your registration
What our customers think
“The service, integrity, honesty and quality of service are exemplary! Wish more businesses were like this one. I went there to get a Pirelli P7 fitted. Their prices are very competitive - £105 versus the £159 I recently paid at KwitFit! I was replacing the tyre because of a puncture; they checked the tyre and told me they could repair it, So, £15 rather £105, A massive saving! Since my visit, I have told all of my friends to go there for any tyres they require. Five-Star service!”
“Super fast puncture repair on 50% worn Michelin Primacy - The staff at Tyre Brigade confirmed that a visible screw penetration was repairable with no 'advice' pressure given to replace the tyre as is generally encountered at the big chains - Puncture repaired, wheel re-balanced and job completed within 20 mins for £15 while I waited. - No wonder there was a constant flow of customers arriving for new tyre fittings, while I was there. Tyre Brigade will be my first stop for my next set of new tyres. Sincere compliments on the excellent no-nonsense service - A genuine breath of fresh air! ”
“I always use the tyre brigade as I find the staff really friendly and knowledgeable. The manager, Luke, always puts himself out to help you with any problem you may bring him and is always very fair with the prices. ”